Monday, July 19, 2010

Still Life: Fruits

Pineapples and orange
Acrylic painting
canvas size: 8 x 10
artist: Rogelio Babanto
This is the finished acrylic painting of my chosen subject which are the pineapples and orange.



This is the other picture which I didn't choose as my subject for my painting because the direction of the peeled orange is towards the left of the picture. It really exits the viewer's eyes to the left in a second without moving his eyes around the picture.







This is the subject--fruits-- for my still-life painting. I preferred this arrangement of the objects because of balance which the center of interest--orange--facing towards the viewer. It invites the viewer's eyes to the middle of the painting and moves around the painting before it goes to the edge for exit.

rb




No comments: